When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- “We are all connected through water.” So true. But perhaps true for air. Oh, and land for the most part. #waterte…… https://t.co/WylB2o7CTU
- Seven Things Everyone Should Know Before Working For A Nonprofit via @forbes https://t.co/P1dcbNLaVC #nonprofit
- “You have to speak the language of your audience… You can’t use artist-speak to retail or corporate folks — it’…… https://t.co/X6ZL3PBHBO
- Group photo from the #Viking’s stadium #icv2018 with @ChamberRVA – https://t.co/kxMwmb1wDn https://t.co/RfOWNqFmoh
- Ritz Theatre to talk with La Ti Da Theatre Company on #icv2018 in #minneapolis – https://t.co/C2QDkKGX0q https://t.co/dw8qxHVGzl
- @sarvay @ChamberRVA It was a cool presentation with a very charismatic and engaging speaker. We’ll just have to gra… https://t.co/L9yXVPH52y
- With the @ChamberRVA on the #ICV2018 learning about Frogtown Farm — cool #UrbanFarming concept launched by 4 artist… https://t.co/ZiIkzndr0C
- Right on! https://t.co/ZiGrKCnzVK
- RT @NancySchwartz: Yes-yes-a thousand times yes RT @Markyphillips THIS generated greatest response in my #afpfc presentation w/ @Kimberley…
- Cool parking lot art in #Minneapolis for @chamberRVA’s #icv2018 – https://t.co/QUyH7yHZTm https://t.co/lYInRTrOxg
- Lots of #RVA leaders here for @chamberrva visit to Minneapolis for #icv2018 – https://t.co/zdH7DutkhA https://t.co/bpEto1Pk4T
- Cheers to Masa Uo and the Japanese Fundraising Association delegation, whom I had the pleasure of dining with last night! #fundraising
- Just awarded a Pulitzer Prize — anything from this cool #multimedia presentation that the #nonprofit could borrow? https://t.co/76b1mJL8wT
- Applies beyond #fundraising: Today, Go Say an Overdue Thank You. It’ll Make You Feel Better.… https://t.co/k3BoKTSDvQ
- Important work in our sector! Kudos to AFP for being in front of this: Fundraisers Vow ‘No Tolerance’ for Harassmen… https://t.co/eKXKWGfIly
- Tiny snag at #AFPFC… Travel safely #AFPeeps! Very productive board and leadership meetings today! https://t.co/VNFHvgQgpj
- RT @bernardrossmc: When databases go rogue 😉 https://t.co/rWlWB5LRqA https://t.co/WBuEdUHIY8
- In New Orleans for #AFP #ICON2018 and board meeting. This city has survived so much… can it handle several thou… https://t.co/gNM7wo4h4H
- Out in Chicago with Suzanne and 3 Hutsons. Tori Hutson (right) just scored the leading role in… https://t.co/FemnOCD90X
- Wondering if any of of the #psychological or #BehavioralEconomics techniques of @bernardrossmc were employed? Zuc… https://t.co/JnZQA3b6Gz