When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Dennis Treacy of Smithfield Foods joins the students of @NextUpRVA at Henderson Middle to present a special gift!… https://t.co/yhTXc2AKJU
- A Graphic Re-visioning of Nonprofit Overhead https://t.co/69WpKqdjWi via @npquarterly
- Looking into the setting sun at end end of the #FRJ2018 conference — happy, tired, #inspired and honored to be par… https://t.co/uKmJPB3erU
- A shout-out to my conference buddy (and occasional translator) Hitomi Kondo. Thank you for making sure I was in th… https://t.co/vBvXmlHTeH
- Hanging out with some sharp people (including @kylashawyer and Miho) before the #frj2018 closing session… https://t.co/Mlg8Kjf9es
- The #BehaviouralEconomics session was NOT as serious as this photo looks! #frj2018 #fundraising #philanthropy https://t.co/d4SqYc5JA2
- RT @AFPIndiana: Our Spring Conference, presented by @jgacounsel, is just 7 weeks away! Hear from Alan Hutson, @nonprofitbowtie, with The M…
- @kylashawyer gets the crowd #inspired as she kicks off her #FRJ2018 session using #data and #knowledge from… https://t.co/N6JjKwrLCi
- Masa Uo at the opening session of #frj2018 gets the audience #inspired and #excited about #fundraising and… https://t.co/1x3liD5xI5
- #selfie during opening session at #jfa2018 (it’s not a #StandingOvation if you ask all of the delegates to stand, r… https://t.co/JKPJAvkynU
- Thank you to the #JFA2018 team, delegates and translators for the wonderful support during @MgmtCentre‘s… https://t.co/aaNgO5Df1u
- Live caricature art created during on-stage presentations at #jfa2018 https://t.co/1SXqwKVzZo
- Opening reception for #JFA2018 with @darylupsall and @kylashawyer and a recently certified fundraiser from Japan!… https://t.co/t46pEUVoVt
- Hiroshi Komiyama, Chairman of Mitsubishi Research Institute: People do not NEED to give donations, but they choose… https://t.co/kxtsOBGBZp
- Open panel at #FRJ2018 complete with a caricature artist! #Japan #fundraising #ingo #ngo https://t.co/bAIRzHI8iz
- The “virtual launch” in Japan of “Change for Good”, authored by @bernardrossmc and Omar Mahmound. Thanks to Masa a… https://t.co/KA4HCoqU5y