When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- A New Model for Financing Nonprofits https://t.co/ksIYwpXB6p #innovation
- Just attended Side-by-Side’s Springtime event. A shout-out to @tvjerry for his great work on the videos! #nonprofit #lgtbtq #rva
- Cool quote spotted while touring @TeamUSA campus #InspirationalQuotes https://t.co/1DuZU953S0
- RT @AFPMikeGeiger: The #nonprofit sector is a big space. We can disagree on a lot. My blog on what the @AFPIHQ #fundraising community stand…
- Sitting outside of a very cool coffee shop within a stone’s throw of @TeamUSA. And the owner of Perk Coffee uses fr… https://t.co/zfubLIXeDH
- Hand-painted flag from 1932 #Olympic Games for #Japan rowing team. https://t.co/w6cq9cYaBj
- Masterclass with @TeamUSA just wrapped up. Now touring the archives! See uniform from 1932 #Olympics! #philanthropy https://t.co/qJmFYcYtNI
- Training at @TeamUSA with #brilliant small-shop #fundraisers. These teams need our support to get athletes to compe… https://t.co/Yu9WPVtgci
- Oh my! Arrived at the hotel for the @USOlympic Development Conference to find this! How do I share this with my… https://t.co/CuqB0NAJMh
- Just arriving in Colorado for the US Olympic Committee’s Development Conference. Would it be a stretch to say “Trai… https://t.co/kHu6CEwdlU
- Big love for fellow @GivingInst member @jgacounsel represented by @AbigailLColeman at the @AFPIndiana Spring confer… https://t.co/EQaqu5fRKI
- @adamclevenger provides some great info! Look for this to be appropriated into future #BehavioralEconomics… https://t.co/x7YI92UqXS
- Two fans of David Huffine meet up at @AFPIndiana Spring Conference #fundraising #afpeeps https://t.co/jGj2ubbTlQ
- Excited 2B in Indianapolis speaking with brilliant fundraising professionals tomorrow AM! Just adding some new mat… https://t.co/bVnVQuAlZl
- RT @bernardrossmc: ‘Rage Philanthropy’ is an oxymoron. ‘Rage Giving’ maybe- so NRA donations also up by 25% in last 12 months. Prefer ‘Hope…
- At @AltriaTheaterVA for “Rent: 20th Anniversary Tour” #Broadway
- The costs of underinvesting in the public sector: “shortages of restaurant inspectors… and mental health counselo… https://t.co/abAGLaSUWe
- “We are all connected through water.” So true. But perhaps true for air. Oh, and land for the most part. #waterte…… https://t.co/WylB2o7CTU
- Seven Things Everyone Should Know Before Working For A Nonprofit via @forbes https://t.co/P1dcbNLaVC #nonprofit
- “You have to speak the language of your audience… You can’t use artist-speak to retail or corporate folks — it’…… https://t.co/X6ZL3PBHBO