When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Written on the sidewalk in front of First Baptist Church on Monument Avenue #rva #tolerance https://t.co/5MG4TLj7fB
- As Virginia Rebounds From Charlottesville, Diversity Richmond Offers a Sign of Support https://t.co/rOg4nVae52 #rva #DiversityRVA
- How to Make Fun of Nazis, and a cool #fundraising idea, via @nytimes: “most involuntary walkathon” #innovation https://t.co/facytG5SKa
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America, via @nytimes #CorporateEthics https://t.co/rzi4yclb8Z
- The last evening in #Beirut did not disappoint! #Lebanon https://t.co/BIxUCRfuxD
- Had the privilege of spending time with the leadership of @MarsaSHC yesterday — check them out! #ingo #innovation #fundraising #LGBTQ
- Cool video about a very timely topic all across the globe: “Trans Meets World” https://t.co/4vRpe294iM via @YouTube #Transphobia #LGTBQ+
- Shout-out from Lebanon to Partnership For the Future! https://t.co/I9H78RAbVq via @rtdnews #rva #nonprofit #success
- Good tip for conversation and leadership in general, and especially #Fundraising https://t.co/SfMp6Sv6Qk
- RT @bernardrossmc: BBC News – National Trust U-turn over LGBTQ badges for volunteers https://t.co/RJufkNVHAe
- RT @tvjerry: Here’s a music video I directed/edited for #Lamayah. https://t.co/VMpAJsvDYn
- RT @billclinton: Happy Birthday @BarackObama! Hope you get some balloons. I love a good balloon. #HBD44
- @angelacluffmc Visit family of the sig other and doing some consulting for an LGTBQ NGO. How’s the hound?
- Downtown Beirut — hot but beautiful at sunset! https://t.co/xBaGRVD8sk
- Settled into Beirut and looking forward to doing some work with a fabulous local LGBTQ organization — more to follow! #philanthropy
- @DiversityRVA with Bill Harrison @Dan_Stackhouse and crew! #rva
- RT @HOMEofVA: Ensuring equal housing opportunities for ALL Americans. @timkaine https://t.co/xnhDnQISWk #FairHousing #LGBT
- RT @UMaryWash: How can a #UMW education shape your future? @UMWAlumni Heather Mullins Crislip’s story says it all: https://t.co/CFB24KgH6k
- Lisa O’Mara and Bobby Thalhimer impress the importance of #culture in creating an #EngagedTeam that leads to #EngagedDonors #vfri #afp #rva
- Excited 2B attending Bobby Thalhimer & Lisa O’Mara’s presentation, “15 Years to Life” #vfri #fundraising #AFP