When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- @VirginiaRep for opening night of Raisin In The Sun #rva #culture https://t.co/W8VO2z2zdq
- Pigcasso!!! via @TheWeek https://t.co/IJdwyusCo7
- A little good news goes a long way…. It wasn’t all bad via @TheWeek https://t.co/Uj827YuDms
- @cadencetheatre seeing “The Christians” with @tvjerry #theatre #rva
- Ties in very nicely with “The Influential Fundraiser” by @bernardrossmc #psychology #philanthropy https://t.co/2RhsUfFjh3
- So what does this say about the social sector and needing to level the playing field? (A lot.) https://t.co/Kr9E2fIiXV
- Congrats to @CynthiaNewbille on you 2018 Black and Bold Award!!! #rva #diversity https://t.co/LkMGWLVkcy
- Rodney Lofton: “unapologetically black, unapologetically gay” #LGTBQ #RVA #Diversity https://t.co/03cwwTfMlv
- Dr. Monroe Harris welcomes the Black and Bold Celebration hosted by @DiversityRVA at @BLACKHISTORYMUS #diversity… https://t.co/4tEAInXtNy
- The soccer ball that helps kids in underdeveloped areas finish homework https://t.co/6dTA0Ms9Bd #innovation
- Important book… And who knew that we were still banning books in the US? From The Economist Espresso: Banned bo… https://t.co/S4NDJLFqS1
- It may seem counter-intuitive… Why 2017 Was the Best Year in Human History via @NYTimes #positive #GoodNews https://t.co/F8smUSxMxJ
- RT @bernardrossmc: fundraiser feeling slightly challenged by the world? Adopt the SUMO approach and my 7 new year focus resolutions…https…
- Timely issue: was just wondering aloud of banning some forms of hate speech might be a good move (similar to German… https://t.co/6hpY4a47IB
- Alone on the Open Road: Truckers Feel Like ‘Throwaway People’ via @NYTimes https://t.co/hrkLFUFGyl
- How Disaster Charity Can Pivot to #Sustainable #Philanthropy https://t.co/z6IbCSfIz4
- Seyoum Berhe: Could we reverse the volunteer process, and have #Refugees #volunteer while they are waiting for ser… https://t.co/OTkq21Hfo9
- Thank you Susan Hallett, Janie Wilson, and Anna Lou Schaberg for convening the Henrico Refugee Care Community #rva… https://t.co/Nl1zXRe287
- Congrats Amanda Kennedy on completing your year as the @AFPCentralVA chapter president! #rva #nonprofit… https://t.co/dBXZzUEs6a
- Hearing @AltriaNews Jennifer Hunter’s story at @chamber C-Suite event #RVA #leadership #CorporateCitizen