When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- At The National to see Band of Horses #rva https://t.co/4mIXcnMQdA
- In a #StrategicPlanning meeting facilitated by @nonprofitmama at Hunton #nonprofit #RVA
- Day one of vacay in @theouterbanks #sunrise https://t.co/F9c4SNPpES
- Enjoyed the thought provoking #Bridge18 #Fundraising conference… AND looking forward to getting back to #RVA for… https://t.co/0Chd7wkXpv
- Packed room for presenting “Decision Sciences & Fundraising” at #Bridge18 with charismatic @bernardrossmc and pione… https://t.co/IwgoannTGB
- Baltimore book launch of “Change for Good” with Rich, @bernardrossmc and @ThomasKurmann #BehavioralEconomics… https://t.co/mbFntu8XrX
- Packed house for “The Art and Science of Fundraising and Marketing” with @bernardrossmc and Geoff Peters #Bridge18 https://t.co/QZ6tZHvcMJ
- You Should Actually Send That Thank You Note You’ve Been Meaning to Write via @NYTimes https://t.co/TKbugDG7We
- Jon Harmon talks to Partnership for the Future students about his life and what overcoming adversity means to him —… https://t.co/xbFFxlRo5L
- Hard to compete with this genius! Jershon Jones from Harris Williams talks to Partnership for the Future students… https://t.co/8J0D6MS7T2
- Really enjoyed talking with the Parnership For the Future students about #Philanthropy this AM. We have some futur… https://t.co/4OblYK5o2Y
- RT @bernardrossmc: Terrific examples of empathy in the context of stories #behavioraleconomics #changefor good. And lots more more examples…
- #Fundraising Legend and Icon Jerry Panas Passes Away – Member News – Member – AFP https://t.co/p2zpjhbPAq
- Looking forward to seeing all the fundraising peeps at #VFRI2018 this afternoon. @j_cocc has some very cool insight… https://t.co/a8GlpQPpy7
- How lovely is the small town of #RVA? Just ran into the talented @MilstonConsult and her partner @JFKairport!
- Excited to see “Imperium” at @TheRSC with @Suzanne_CM — capping off a great week with #brilliant @MSF_france and… https://t.co/SN2th7tv5D
- Just had a Bangladeshi curry on Brick Lane
- Stoked to see some incredible #contemporarydance this evening with @msjowolfe – LEV’s ‘Love Chapter 2’ at… https://t.co/c0YngThKYk
- RT @bernardrossmc: “I love it when a plan comes together. “@MSF_Schweiz creating transformational change here in Geneva. W/ the very clever…
- @omaradona23 and @bernardrossmc drinking (what appears to be) mouthwash, immediately following their podcast interv… https://t.co/El807xBXGW