When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Seyoum Berhe: Could we reverse the volunteer process, and have #Refugees #volunteer while they are waiting for ser… https://t.co/OTkq21Hfo9
- Thank you Susan Hallett, Janie Wilson, and Anna Lou Schaberg for convening the Henrico Refugee Care Community #rva… https://t.co/Nl1zXRe287
- Congrats Amanda Kennedy on completing your year as the @AFPCentralVA chapter president! #rva #nonprofit… https://t.co/dBXZzUEs6a
- Hearing @AltriaNews Jennifer Hunter’s story at @chamber C-Suite event #RVA #leadership #CorporateCitizen
- Dr. Bob Archuleta if Noah’s Children accepts @RTDNEWS Person of the Year #rva #philanthropy https://t.co/l6j4vh5M4i
- Alan Kirshner of Markel: In order to make a nonprofit successful, you need a maniac with a mission. #rva #Philanthropy #nonprofit
- Tom Silvestri greets the audience at @RTDNEWS Person of the Year Awards #rva #philanthropy https://t.co/QeLq43h0mM
- A Drag Queen Christmas at The Carpenter Center — thanks Linda Wilkinson for the rec! #RVA #inclusive #lgbtq+ https://t.co/ShkL3kMvLa
- At the Carpenter Center getting ready to hear @POTUS44 (albeit simulcast) #rva
- Jim Ukrop accepts the Lifetime Achievement Award and give a shout-out to his wife, Bobbie, and his brother, Bobby… https://t.co/vTrCstekoP
- Go Flossie Segal!!! #NationalPhilanthropyDay https://t.co/X5jgRa4jXO
- David Huffine introduces Midas as the Outstanding Organizational Award #NationalPhilanthropyDay #rva #philanthropy
- Congrats #NationalPhilanthropyDay of @AFPCentralVA honoree, Flossie Segal!!! #philanthropy #rva #inspiration
- @Phoeboe11 received the Quality Education Award under the @UN #sustainabledevelopment goals! https://t.co/0nUhQyrUc6
- Celebrating @BankofAmerica with @victorkbranch @ScottGarka and other friends applauding @RichmondARC #rva… https://t.co/IwvqMJVZjM
- Hanging in #Chicago with “Niece” Tori reading Obama’s book, listening to @samsmithworld, talking about #musicals and #literature
- At VCU Business event with Tony Simmons of @TABASCO #GoRams #rva
- @tcfrichmond Annual Luncheon #inspiring #nonprofit #rva https://t.co/l7WWqxkS31
- Excited 2B talking with 25 brave board chairs from #RVA #nonprofits @tcfrichmond this morning about #fundraising w/ Amanda MacDonoald!
- Big love to Bill Harrison for his courage, his community leadership, and his award from @inclusiveva #inclusive #rva