When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Up close to the stage for #U2eiTour in #DC with @Suzanne_CM — also in the crown: Ginger & Wil Gorrell and @Jen C… https://t.co/hsm1cplVw2
- RT @bernardrossmc: Working with msf switzerland on their new strategy / v. clever @nonprofitbowtie & @RubyBayleyPratt. https://t.co/2kW…
- Gr8 day 2 B sitting down with the #brilliant people at @MSF_Schweiz to talk about #Fundraising #Strategy with… https://t.co/bSDpe58dB3
- RT @RubyBayleyPratt: So damn excited to be on my way to GVA to work with awe-inspiring @MSF_Schweiz with @bernardrossmc @nonprofitbowtie. M…
- At #RIC and ran into @WheelerMarrs and her @VCU colleagues! #fundraising #rva #nonprofit
- On a roadtrip with #TeamTMG to Red Hill to learn about Patrick Henry #roadtrip #history https://t.co/iklhTgDL0N
- At the @NextUpRVA Lucile Brown Showcase with Carroll Swenson and Corliss Archer of @WellsFargo #philanthropy… https://t.co/ljy1iN38eG
- From The Economist Espresso: All-nighter: art in Reykjavik #quirky #festival https://t.co/9JAIVXo2pb
- RT @nytimes: How to Perfect the Art of a Work Uniform https://t.co/OLaQrGEFKp
- Thanks Elizabeth Warren for the recommendation! Worth a trip to #Paris just to see this light gallery/experience:… https://t.co/Xkc1NWdlIJ
- Even the construction zone graffiti is nice! #art #Paris https://t.co/VX1xtLs4BW
- New Zealand Blue Velvet tea for me and Earl… https://t.co/ImJHyyPprb
- Generic tourist photo… Check! Raining cats and dogs, but it’s Paris, so who cares? https://t.co/tzbs1wnNnY
- A New Model for Financing Nonprofits https://t.co/ksIYwpXB6p #innovation
- Just attended Side-by-Side’s Springtime event. A shout-out to @tvjerry for his great work on the videos! #nonprofit #lgtbtq #rva
- Cool quote spotted while touring @TeamUSA campus #InspirationalQuotes https://t.co/1DuZU953S0
- RT @AFPMikeGeiger: The #nonprofit sector is a big space. We can disagree on a lot. My blog on what the @AFPIHQ #fundraising community stand…
- Sitting outside of a very cool coffee shop within a stone’s throw of @TeamUSA. And the owner of Perk Coffee uses fr… https://t.co/zfubLIXeDH
- Hand-painted flag from 1932 #Olympic Games for #Japan rowing team. https://t.co/w6cq9cYaBj
- Masterclass with @TeamUSA just wrapped up. Now touring the archives! See uniform from 1932 #Olympics! #philanthropy https://t.co/qJmFYcYtNI