When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- At the Carpenter Center getting ready to hear @POTUS44 (albeit simulcast) #rva
- Jim Ukrop accepts the Lifetime Achievement Award and give a shout-out to his wife, Bobbie, and his brother, Bobby… https://t.co/vTrCstekoP
- Go Flossie Segal!!! #NationalPhilanthropyDay https://t.co/X5jgRa4jXO
- David Huffine introduces Midas as the Outstanding Organizational Award #NationalPhilanthropyDay #rva #philanthropy
- Congrats #NationalPhilanthropyDay of @AFPCentralVA honoree, Flossie Segal!!! #philanthropy #rva #inspiration
- @Phoeboe11 received the Quality Education Award under the @UN #sustainabledevelopment goals! https://t.co/0nUhQyrUc6
- Celebrating @BankofAmerica with @victorkbranch @ScottGarka and other friends applauding @RichmondARC #rva… https://t.co/IwvqMJVZjM
- Hanging in #Chicago with “Niece” Tori reading Obama’s book, listening to @samsmithworld, talking about #musicals and #literature
- At VCU Business event with Tony Simmons of @TABASCO #GoRams #rva
- @tcfrichmond Annual Luncheon #inspiring #nonprofit #rva https://t.co/l7WWqxkS31
- Excited 2B talking with 25 brave board chairs from #RVA #nonprofits @tcfrichmond this morning about #fundraising w/ Amanda MacDonoald!
- Big love to Bill Harrison for his courage, his community leadership, and his award from @inclusiveva #inclusive #rva
- Packed house at @inclusiveva Richmond annual dinner #inclusive #rva #nonprofit https://t.co/HT8d8umAxW
- @iamahmen great seeing you at #IFC2017 — would love an advance listen to your new album!
- Super-sharp group of folks at standing-room-only #Strategy Mapping class today! #IFC2017 #fundraising #ingo https://t.co/0UJujQtE8n
- RT @MgmtCentre: Proud to be working with @MSF_Mexico on #strategy. Best way to start planning? Get a strategy map: https://t.co/4hp5MqXof4…
- RT @msjowolfe: Incredible to hear @UshaMenon_Asia opening #IFC2017, ‘With privilege comes responsibility.’ Can’t wait to hear more! https:/…
- RT @howardlake: Hashtag for fundraisers for this week: #IFC2017. Expect plenty of tips, ideas, inspiration & some fun from the Int’l Fundra…
- Brilliant work by all of this morning’s Blue Ocean masterclass! #ChildSponsorship #BlueOceanStrategy #ingo… https://t.co/OEPFYFGU6y
- Sitting next to @jackwto (Mr. Toilet) talking about #sanitation and rethinking #BlueOceanStrategy for class… https://t.co/JxyUrjYIaB