When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Jamming to some Darrell Banks as I prep for a #BehaviouralEconomics at @afpdc #fundraising #nonprofit
- The Land That Failed to Fail https://t.co/HjnOOocrdd
- At #InLightRVA #culture
- RT @Cavallokristen: Without the service and great sacrifice of American #veterans, there would be no land to farm. So @LandOLakesKtchn is t…
- Go Jerry Williams on the #WorldPremiere of SPIDER MITES OF JESUS: THE DIRTWOMAN DOCUMENTARY https://t.co/LrVsfIUARS
- @Cavallokristen Your talk at the VCU event tonight was just what I/we needed right now. Thank you!
- @Cavallokristen “There are more CEOs of Fortune 500 companies named “John” and “William” than there are females, in total.”
- @Cavallokristen “Crisis gives you permission to do things that you otherwise might not be able to do…” #RVA
- Kristen Cavallo, CEO of The Martin Agency, speaks to the Investors Circle of @VCUBusiness #rva https://t.co/edzH3mhc00
- Bill Martin: If want to understand the future, we first need to understand our motivations that got us to today. #RVA #nonprofit
- Damon Jiggetts: “All of the things left to do are hard… we’ve already done the easy things.” #Nonprofits #RVA
- “The person who has the cure for cancer might be stuck in a housing project… without access to higher education.” Senator Henry Marsh
- Bobby Thalhimer shares the roots of @RMHFoundation with the crowd at the Convention Center #nonprofit #RVA https://t.co/tKjqpFAq5a
- Ram Bhagat welcomes the crowd at RMHF’s 20th Anniversary celebration #nonprofit #RVA #Health https://t.co/E7SWn1bN72
- Conquering Mt. Everest, Against All Odds via @NYTimes #nonprofit #inspiration https://t.co/GNa990oD1D
- The dark side of #ConsumerPsychology — tech companies now employing #MentalHealth experts to help apps to retire ou… https://t.co/xjoMjnsy6c
- “What good will I do today?” Benjamin Franklin. Watching Tom Garner at @cfrichmondva 50th Anniversary celebrati… https://t.co/tiaczDEgA0
- Excited to be at the VA Assoc of Free and Charitable Clinics presenting on “fundraising realities in a post-Medicai… https://t.co/mbD6poHvZh
- @ChildSaversRVA Bluegrass Fest #rva #nonprofit https://t.co/P1TwB5zFVR