When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Tough work by a tougher team. Great job!!! After seeing @Smiletrain in action, one can see why they are the larges… https://t.co/q00DLuWkpP
- Excited to be working with the world’s largest cleft care provider @Smiletrain with #strategy guru and king of meta… https://t.co/8qmsGrjs9h
- Charitable Giving Rebounds Slightly in Third Quarter Again, But Major Gifts Still Lagging https://t.co/ddJ7Qpi9zg… https://t.co/l4JtjUzwVG
- A student from Partnership for the Future and @ART180!!!! In Hillside Court, a 16-year-old vegetarian wants to expa… https://t.co/YnzcTEi5ik
- Charitable Giving Rebounds Slightly in Third Quarter Again, But Major Gifts Still Lagging https://t.co/ddJ7Qpi9zg #fundraising #nonprofit
- On board the train to help with mother’s move to RVA. No turning back now, right? 😉 #family https://t.co/zZYoMUSJj0
- Face-to-face fundraising is HARD, but the professionals who are good at it are amazing! Please do not ask if I was… https://t.co/vHqOQwDgJ8
- RT @woods_rob: Fascinating stuff here from @bernardrossmc about the power of decision science research in NYC, including anchoring and norm…
- On this National Philanthropy Day, TMG salutes AFP’s Diversity Fellows, who are helping to create an #inclusive and… https://t.co/M6lZJM5my2
- RT @bernardrossmc: From @derekhumphries ‘Kids selling cup-cakes in our road today.‘Thanks to you, someone can go back to school in Sudan.’…
- @nancysnegron educates and illuminates on issues on diversity and equity at #afplead #inspiring #philanthropy https://t.co/aJ346L1j0e
- RT @AFPIHQ: Micro-Learning Moment: Tainted MoneyAll month long, we’ll be releasing videos to take a deeper dive into ethics. Check out ou…
- We don’t talk about ethics in fundraising often enough. Let’s work together in October to change that! https://t.co/ZCJ3OFCXYW
- RT @AFPIHQ: We’re excited, too, @AFPTaryn. The Women’s Impact Summit is an integral event that will spread awareness and address all-impo…
- Unpacking the Epstein Scandal: Why Core Ethical Principles Matter https://t.co/RoTmnbD8Zs #ethics #afpglobal
- Charities Experienced Yet Another First-Half Drop in Giving in 2019 https://t.co/nGOzwBSppn
- ‘New WPI Research Reveals Why Feminist Giving is Better’https://t.co/mBjA2G5FeI #philanthropy
- Join me for this event: 2019 AFP LEAD and WII https://t.co/1AXZ8ZqAq7 #AFPeeps #AFP
- Steve Markel explains “Why Church Hill?” for the 25th Street Market #nonprofit #innovation #leadership #RVA https://t.co/On6FnunMKO
- Partnership for the Future’s 2019 graduating class sets the bar HIGH, securing a record $9.6M in scholarships!!! H… https://t.co/srftuviV6Y