When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- This works because people are social animals! https://t.co/4qIAA20LIX via @YouTube #BehaviouralEconomics #Change4Good
- RT @bluecanaryemma: Enlightening morning soaking up all things #BehavioralEconomics with fabulous sessions with @philbarden @danaksegal @no…
- Excited to be presenting “Basics of BE – a beginners’ guide” at the #Change4Good conference with @danaksegal in jus… https://t.co/gt6k6cAWTk
- RT @danaksegal: Emotions are the feedback loop on how we are doing on achieving our goals – not the driver of them… thank you @philbarden…
- RT @interacter: .@philbarden reminds us about #PuppyLove at #ChangeForGood – https://t.co/Dz7KUoSnm8Apparently, it didn’t have any effect…
- RT @meredithniles: Understanding why we do what we do. @philbarden #ChangeForGood https://t.co/LuDWiDpODv
- RT @bernardrossmc: Phil Barden starts off #changeforgood. It’s not about changing attitudes 1st. https://t.co/tGv7HKGkG4
- Phil Barden, author of Decoded, kicks off the #Change4Good symposium on #BehaviouralEconomics hosted by @MgmtCentre… https://t.co/6FDVRYhSD4
- The role of @danaksegal is to be brilliant. My role is to merely wear the costume of an economist 🙂 https://t.co/sx7g0DDrAa
- Big thanks to the #AppreciativeInquiry folks for some keen ideas on #AppreciativePhilanthropy and how to apply it t… https://t.co/cdrn1wGsBK
- RT @emmaplunkett: We don’t need to solve problems. We need to create a new way forward. (We didn’t improve the horse & cart as a mode of t…
- RT @RobinsFdn: Check out this National Center for Family Philanthropy webinar our President and CEO, Kelly, was a guest speaker on last wee…
- In Nice getting ready for the “2019 World Appreciative Inquiry Conference” #ApprciativePhilanthropy #AppreciativePhilanthropy
- We knew Charleita Richardson at Partnership for the Future was making history, but now it’s official! https://t.co/Tf1GPe2RQu
- RT @bernardrossmc: @MgmtCentre looking 4 new European speakers w/ interesting insights for 2nd Change4Good BE in the social sector seminar.…
- “Data Can Be Sexist” and other surprises Bill and Melinda Gates have faced in the last 20 years… https://t.co/EqGp1gcpxi
- Whose niece just bought me brunch? #ThisGuy’s! Thank you, Tori! #family #Chicago #CoolConvo
- So this exact convo happened over the holidays with my mother: Apple’s Biggest Problem? My Mom via @NYTimes… https://t.co/lV21iIB3dD
- #HappyNewYear from Beirut!!! https://t.co/qu1eL7geC6
- Christmas in Lebanon: ‘Jesus Isn’t Only for the Christians’ via @NYTimes #coexist #HappyChristmas https://t.co/OuTzKwbiS2