When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- U2 Yahweh Live From Chicago https://t.co/nw8tV4cRee via @YouTube A gift to the nonprofit world. #Together #Inspiration #NGO.
- Check out the brilliant folks at @RMHCRichmond creating a Donor Journey Map safely in the time of Covid (note… https://t.co/Hpol5c9n2w
- Want some insight on giving trends? See some cool new data collected with our brilliant colleague @bernardrossmc… https://t.co/uA7VS2MXW8
- Records Reveal Nonprofits That Received Paycheck Protection Loans https://t.co/pILzdbrgmr via @Philanthropy
- TMG challenges all fundraising professionals to live up to this. Are we where we need 2B? Of course not. But we are… https://t.co/l1TqNOJPvA
- So proud to be part of =mc consulting’s #decisionscience team. Check out https://t.co/ci6li5lJ51 to learn more abou… https://t.co/ekQDSVTP0u
- “We choose love over fear.”
- Broadway Costume Designers Are Making PPE for Healthcare Workers https://t.co/gJL1mH71q2 via @voguemagazine #SomeGoodNews
- Nextup RVA providing enrichment courses for middle schoolers https://t.co/obtXdF6QqJ #innovation #RVA
- We can all do our part, no matter how close to the ground we trod… #DachshundFundraising https://t.co/MPDdUXHbA9
- via @NYTimes the Risks of Wearing a Mask: what #behavioraleconomics calls Moral Hazard and how to avoid it. https://t.co/vN0RkKbngd
- Great article by the brilliant @bernardrossmc Innovation: The Neuroscience Laboratory and the Benefits of Decision… https://t.co/4OU82AJ2zS
- A much-needed story of a country coming together… Maybe an idea we might borrow? via @NYTimes https://t.co/yjW7UoQtAU
- Great quotes from Bill Harrison at Diversity, Barbara Couto-Sipe at NextUp, Damon Jiggetts at Peter Paul, and Chris… https://t.co/o60slE3VLn
- Sign up now! https://t.co/Gd0zda40Ww
- RT @RobinsFdn: Today, in partnership with the City of Richmond, we launched a $1 Million Family Crisis Fund to help families with children…
- Big thanks to Sam Tarry to sharing this with us: https://t.co/ENflkp99r8 via @firstrepublic
- Here’s what we need to know about Nonprofit Loans, Grants, and ‘Universal Deduction’ https://t.co/byNwmYXtwl via @Philanthropy
- RT @RobinsFdn: We are thrilled to announce our 2020 CIG Winner! Congratulations to Housing Families First! Learn all about their exciting i…
- Really enjoying being part of the magic of @MgmtCentre #strategy combined with @alzassociation for #MajorGifts https://t.co/oSTDi1RMQk