When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Enjoying a very chill day with the fam in Oak Park before heading into the city for 3 days of consulting with… https://t.co/tiBCVQqthG
- Anybody want to talk about some killer storytelling techniques that draw on psychology and decision science? Please… https://t.co/wNhMYolj5L
- Dr. Monroe Harris welcome a PACKED house at “Paradox of Liberty” at RVA’s Black History Museum #history #RVA https://t.co/2qv5PGdKQT
- Excited to be working with the @MgmtCentre posse working with @Smiletrain #ingo #CleftCare #smile https://t.co/hZP4Itj3Aw
- Half of the nonprofits Guidestar surveyed in 2018 did not have as much as one month’s operating reserves #nonprofit… https://t.co/0xgmGVW4Dn
- Nobel Prize Winner Frances Arnold Retracts Paper, Here Is The Reaction via @forbes https://t.co/m9OlapMl4U #responsiblescience
- RT @bernardrossmc: Not much excitement with donation boxes in the arts generally. But some amazing results unveiled soon on 28th April aft…
- The Rikers Coffee Academy https://t.co/J2xM4O3tnB #coffee #PrisonReform #CorporateValues
- Thank you David Harris for giving Richmond a chance to honor Arthur Ashe! #rva https://t.co/ajhDA4gNPm
- Celebrating some extraordinary people at @RTDNEWS Person of the Year awards, most especially Charleita Richardson o… https://t.co/pWGp8KShRM
- Calder Loth speaks at the @BranchMuseum alongside gorgeous holiday decorations #design #architecture https://t.co/Vj8aABYbAa
- Tough work by a tougher team. Great job!!! After seeing @Smiletrain in action, one can see why they are the larges… https://t.co/q00DLuWkpP
- Excited to be working with the world’s largest cleft care provider @Smiletrain with #strategy guru and king of meta… https://t.co/8qmsGrjs9h
- Charitable Giving Rebounds Slightly in Third Quarter Again, But Major Gifts Still Lagging https://t.co/ddJ7Qpi9zg… https://t.co/l4JtjUzwVG
- A student from Partnership for the Future and @ART180!!!! In Hillside Court, a 16-year-old vegetarian wants to expa… https://t.co/YnzcTEi5ik
- Charitable Giving Rebounds Slightly in Third Quarter Again, But Major Gifts Still Lagging https://t.co/ddJ7Qpi9zg #fundraising #nonprofit
- On board the train to help with mother’s move to RVA. No turning back now, right? 😉 #family https://t.co/zZYoMUSJj0
- Face-to-face fundraising is HARD, but the professionals who are good at it are amazing! Please do not ask if I was… https://t.co/vHqOQwDgJ8
- RT @woods_rob: Fascinating stuff here from @bernardrossmc about the power of decision science research in NYC, including anchoring and norm…
- On this National Philanthropy Day, TMG salutes AFP’s Diversity Fellows, who are helping to create an #inclusive and… https://t.co/M6lZJM5my2