When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Best Saturday ever in CHI. Sunny morning with @chadhutson and fam, rainy afternoon listening to vinyl with “niece”… https://t.co/lnWEfjAtHk
- Meet Three Women Who Are Transforming Philanthropy Towards Collaboration via @forbes https://t.co/NZEMnpvLMJ… https://t.co/XzzlxiZfQS
- RT @ChamberRVA: Starting off a fantastic panel on women’s leadership with Pat Jones of @utwomenlead. We’ll be hearing about their highly su…
- Introvert or Extrovert: Who Makes a Better Fundraiser? https://t.co/LDoHoW7qqE via @Philanthropy
- RT @meredithniles: “The more money I give away, the happier I am and the richer my life is.” – @DameStephanie_ on #philanthropy’s power to…
- RT @ChamberRVA: Hearing from economist @Gochnour of @UBusiness on what makes SLC tick, from the Olympics to their “cabin in the city” outdo…
- RT @ChamberRVA: “When we come to the table, first we say yes, then we ask what the question is.” – Linda Wardell of @CityCreekCenter on reg…
- RT @ViridiantDotOrg: Top Five Weekend Events! Including Party for the Planet 🌎 check it out: https://t.co/XwsYStVI0a
- Happy 74th Alan Sr. If anyone will do me the honor, I will send you this track. Bruce Springsteen & The E Street B… https://t.co/TMv0PKrItp
- “There is a cure for cancer and it’s called ‘cash’” — Amy Robach, co-anchor for 20/20 https://t.co/vbGzKx5idt
- @LMRconnect recruitment event at @TheCoStarGroup #leadership #RVA https://t.co/TAElb3mLa7
- Thanks for picking up on that one! #FriendsOfHope https://t.co/MOMRfE9Vo1
- RT @bernardrossmc: Room filling at #afpicon 4 behavioraleconomics w/ @ThomasKurmann & @nonprofitbowtie https://t.co/IOwrY6n8Dd
- Shout-out to friend @tvjerry for his role in celebrating Dirtwoman Week: Richmond Mayor devotes first week of April… https://t.co/ymkuvIWCnU
- https://t.co/KHaRB0biya via @NYTimes #AppreciativeInquiry
- RT @bernardrossmc: @HeatherRHill1 @nonprofitbowtie @AFPIHQ @ThomasKurmann Heather we’ll give the class a long case study and come along to…
- Ready for some @AFPIHQ board meetings, some co-presenting with @bernardrossmc and @ThomasKurmann and catching up wi… https://t.co/vJJ42ANloM
- This works because people are social animals! https://t.co/4qIAA20LIX via @YouTube #BehaviouralEconomics #Change4Good
- RT @bluecanaryemma: Enlightening morning soaking up all things #BehavioralEconomics with fabulous sessions with @philbarden @danaksegal @no…
- Excited to be presenting “Basics of BE – a beginners’ guide” at the #Change4Good conference with @danaksegal in jus… https://t.co/gt6k6cAWTk