When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- @ChildSaversRVA Bluegrass Fest #rva #nonprofit https://t.co/P1TwB5zFVR
- Every organization committed to #equity should carefully consider the impact of the questions… https://t.co/yWep5GVoOs
- @NonprofitAF “Could we have a community alliance model, where 30-40 nonprofits could have an umbrella that handles… https://t.co/JRuyFf4e2c
- RT @felicityjp: Great talk by @NonprofitAF at #AFPLead on community-centered fundraising! Thanks to @AFPIHQ https://t.co/7djWgE7LBL
- @NonprofitAF “We try not to treat our donors like ATMs, but don’t we really just treat the ATMs more nicely?” #AFPLead
- @NonprofitAF “Donor-centered fundraising is like having a husband-centered marriage… It’s not equal. What would h… https://t.co/SXk54BftJ1
- @NonprofitAF “Do our fundraising practices include, or exclude, certain constituencies?” #AFPLead
- @NonprofitAF “Are we participating in nonprofit Hunger Games? If the donors are fish in a pond, what happens if we… https://t.co/bCI3WzEDMt
- RT @JoyanneMitchell: “Live up to what we aspire to” Ann Hale @AFPIHQ #AFPLead
- RT @JennyO615: Opening plenary speaker #AFPLEAD Vu Le @NonprofitAF excited for his wisdom and humor @JCUNonprofit #nonprofit #communitycen…
- Excited to see @nonprofitaf this AM at #afplead in #Toronto
- RT @AFPMikeGeiger: So excited to be here in toronto for my first @AFPIHQ Leadership Academy. Definitely feel the energy from our members. G…
- Let’s think about how the nonprofit world will need to respond… https://t.co/jf1yX6uZaM
- RT @UN: Girls can do anything!On Thursday is Int’l #DayOfTheGirl, join UN_Women in standing with girls everywhere as they inspire, innova…
- RT @womensart1: ‘The Skate Girls of Kabul’ photographic series by Jessica Fulford-Dobson featuring girls from the Afghan capital, who are…
- RT @RobinsFdn: Applications for the 2018 CIG are available thru Oct 4. $500K will go to one innovative proposal offering a transformative s…
- “No one comes to college to fail, but not everyone is given the tools necessary to succeed.” — Dr. Mildred Garcia… https://t.co/DS07JFl7Fx
- “My family held the belief that the only inheritance a poor family leaves its children is education.” — Dr. Mildre… https://t.co/0g1F8JhvRA
- We’ve seen some good exceptions, but this is far too often true: Charity boards are a throwback to a ‘male, pale a… https://t.co/p5GrRLVX4q
- At a workshop at #NCAN2018 on “You can’t solve racism without talking about race” #nonprofit #inclusivity https://t.co/adWbwhmNAX