When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- Broadway Costume Designers Are Making PPE for Healthcare Workers https://t.co/gJL1mH71q2 via @voguemagazine #SomeGoodNews
- Nextup RVA providing enrichment courses for middle schoolers https://t.co/obtXdF6QqJ #innovation #RVA
- We can all do our part, no matter how close to the ground we trod… #DachshundFundraising https://t.co/MPDdUXHbA9
- via @NYTimes the Risks of Wearing a Mask: what #behavioraleconomics calls Moral Hazard and how to avoid it. https://t.co/vN0RkKbngd
- Great article by the brilliant @bernardrossmc Innovation: The Neuroscience Laboratory and the Benefits of Decision… https://t.co/4OU82AJ2zS
- A much-needed story of a country coming together… Maybe an idea we might borrow? via @NYTimes https://t.co/yjW7UoQtAU
- Great quotes from Bill Harrison at Diversity, Barbara Couto-Sipe at NextUp, Damon Jiggetts at Peter Paul, and Chris… https://t.co/o60slE3VLn
- Sign up now! https://t.co/Gd0zda40Ww
- RT @RobinsFdn: Today, in partnership with the City of Richmond, we launched a $1 Million Family Crisis Fund to help families with children…
- Big thanks to Sam Tarry to sharing this with us: https://t.co/ENflkp99r8 via @firstrepublic
- Here’s what we need to know about Nonprofit Loans, Grants, and ‘Universal Deduction’ https://t.co/byNwmYXtwl via @Philanthropy
- RT @RobinsFdn: We are thrilled to announce our 2020 CIG Winner! Congratulations to Housing Families First! Learn all about their exciting i…
- Really enjoying being part of the magic of @MgmtCentre #strategy combined with @alzassociation for #MajorGifts https://t.co/oSTDi1RMQk
- Enjoying a very chill day with the fam in Oak Park before heading into the city for 3 days of consulting with… https://t.co/tiBCVQqthG
- Anybody want to talk about some killer storytelling techniques that draw on psychology and decision science? Please… https://t.co/wNhMYolj5L
- Dr. Monroe Harris welcome a PACKED house at “Paradox of Liberty” at RVA’s Black History Museum #history #RVA https://t.co/2qv5PGdKQT
- Excited to be working with the @MgmtCentre posse working with @Smiletrain #ingo #CleftCare #smile https://t.co/hZP4Itj3Aw
- Half of the nonprofits Guidestar surveyed in 2018 did not have as much as one month’s operating reserves #nonprofit… https://t.co/0xgmGVW4Dn
- Nobel Prize Winner Frances Arnold Retracts Paper, Here Is The Reaction via @forbes https://t.co/m9OlapMl4U #responsiblescience
- RT @bernardrossmc: Not much excitement with donation boxes in the arts generally. But some amazing results unveiled soon on 28th April aft…