When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- ‘New WPI Research Reveals Why Feminist Giving is Better’https://t.co/mBjA2G5FeI #philanthropy
- Join me for this event: 2019 AFP LEAD and WII https://t.co/1AXZ8ZqAq7 #AFPeeps #AFP
- Steve Markel explains “Why Church Hill?” for the 25th Street Market #nonprofit #innovation #leadership #RVA https://t.co/On6FnunMKO
- Partnership for the Future’s 2019 graduating class sets the bar HIGH, securing a record $9.6M in scholarships!!! H… https://t.co/srftuviV6Y
- Jen Culhane’ dad… He was great. Text me if you need proof. https://t.co/2JspzRv7m5
- RT @irrationalshow: Diet Coke beat Tab- System 1 beats System 2… https://t.co/K0ne9r7kLR
- Great morning doing #strategy work the #MajorGifts team at the @alzassociation! An incredibly bright and passionate… https://t.co/0DS5Knvxrr
- Really strong agenda, and a good chunk of it on a non-super-human-science level 😉 #AAIC19
- Super https://t.co/TjtJzYaICP
- Excited to be w/ @MgmtCentre at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference to work their razor-sharp… https://t.co/aJIOzpUWg1
- RT @irrationalshow: We’re all addicts: ‘We’re competing with sleep… and we’re winning” CEO Netflix… https://t.co/KErtlN70yX
- RT @jprbarry: A very interesting talk by Dan ArielyWhat makes us feel good about our work? | Dan Ariely #BehavioralEconomics #economics #m…
- RT @bernardrossmc: My new article on #stories #behavioraleconomics @NonProfitTimes will be on web next week. https://t.co/27BsNpjqqR
- Excited to be presenting on Strategy Mapping with @bernardrossmc @BridgeConf!!! We are both bummed that bad weather… https://t.co/rmZARdDZTK
- Perhaps they meant “mission-aligned”? Or, perhaps they were thinking Ponzi Schemes! https://t.co/cbs7oZno4R
- It’s a great Day to be a Richmonder! Set up for the Arthur Ashe Boulevard dedication #arthurashe #rva https://t.co/EVEJbLrDTE
- David Harris, Arthur Ashe’s nephew, speaks before the premier of “Ashe ‘68” #rva #vmfa https://t.co/A0SLdqTnJB
- Best Saturday ever in CHI. Sunny morning with @chadhutson and fam, rainy afternoon listening to vinyl with “niece”… https://t.co/lnWEfjAtHk
- Meet Three Women Who Are Transforming Philanthropy Towards Collaboration via @forbes https://t.co/NZEMnpvLMJ… https://t.co/XzzlxiZfQS
- RT @ChamberRVA: Starting off a fantastic panel on women’s leadership with Pat Jones of @utwomenlead. We’ll be hearing about their highly su…