When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- “Data Can Be Sexist” and other surprises Bill and Melinda Gates have faced in the last 20 years… https://t.co/EqGp1gcpxi
- Whose niece just bought me brunch? #ThisGuy’s! Thank you, Tori! #family #Chicago #CoolConvo
- So this exact convo happened over the holidays with my mother: Apple’s Biggest Problem? My Mom via @NYTimes… https://t.co/lV21iIB3dD
- #HappyNewYear from Beirut!!! https://t.co/qu1eL7geC6
- Christmas in Lebanon: ‘Jesus Isn’t Only for the Christians’ via @NYTimes #coexist #HappyChristmas https://t.co/OuTzKwbiS2
- Sometimes, increasing spending on overhead could actually help a nonprofit have a greater impact https://t.co/ZpnMg2ADdI
- @victorkbranch welcomes the community to celebrate @NextUpRVA and all past Neighborhood Builders award winners,… https://t.co/yRBPPeMYHm
- Jamming to some Darrell Banks as I prep for a #BehaviouralEconomics at @afpdc #fundraising #nonprofit
- The Land That Failed to Fail https://t.co/HjnOOocrdd
- At #InLightRVA #culture
- RT @Cavallokristen: Without the service and great sacrifice of American #veterans, there would be no land to farm. So @LandOLakesKtchn is t…
- Go Jerry Williams on the #WorldPremiere of SPIDER MITES OF JESUS: THE DIRTWOMAN DOCUMENTARY https://t.co/LrVsfIUARS
- @Cavallokristen Your talk at the VCU event tonight was just what I/we needed right now. Thank you!
- @Cavallokristen “There are more CEOs of Fortune 500 companies named “John” and “William” than there are females, in total.”
- @Cavallokristen “Crisis gives you permission to do things that you otherwise might not be able to do…” #RVA
- Kristen Cavallo, CEO of The Martin Agency, speaks to the Investors Circle of @VCUBusiness #rva https://t.co/edzH3mhc00
- Bill Martin: If want to understand the future, we first need to understand our motivations that got us to today. #RVA #nonprofit
- Damon Jiggetts: “All of the things left to do are hard… we’ve already done the easy things.” #Nonprofits #RVA
- “The person who has the cure for cancer might be stuck in a housing project… without access to higher education.” Senator Henry Marsh