When you can present your organization to funders who share its values, you can change the world. You’re helping those who care the most see a way to create something better.
That’s how we define strategic fund development.
Since 1996, The Monument Group has effectively designed and managed fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations across Virginia, helping them grow annual revenues from between 50 and 300 percent.
We specialize in Annual Fund Management, Capital and Endowment Campaign Management, Development Coaching and Leadership Development, and Feasibility Studies and Development Assessments.
– Development Services –
Comprehensive. Customized. Sustainable.
We provide a range of consulting services, which we customize to meet your needs. You and your team provide the discipline and dedication. We provide the guidance and tools to help you deliver.
- @nancysnegron educates and illuminates on issues on diversity and equity at #afplead #inspiring #philanthropy https://t.co/aJ346L1j0e
- RT @AFPIHQ: Micro-Learning Moment: Tainted MoneyAll month long, we’ll be releasing videos to take a deeper dive into ethics. Check out ou…
- We don’t talk about ethics in fundraising often enough. Let’s work together in October to change that! https://t.co/ZCJ3OFCXYW
- RT @AFPIHQ: We’re excited, too, @AFPTaryn. The Women’s Impact Summit is an integral event that will spread awareness and address all-impo…
- Unpacking the Epstein Scandal: Why Core Ethical Principles Matter https://t.co/RoTmnbD8Zs #ethics #afpglobal
- Charities Experienced Yet Another First-Half Drop in Giving in 2019 https://t.co/nGOzwBSppn
- ‘New WPI Research Reveals Why Feminist Giving is Better’https://t.co/mBjA2G5FeI #philanthropy
- Join me for this event: 2019 AFP LEAD and WII https://t.co/1AXZ8ZqAq7 #AFPeeps #AFP
- Steve Markel explains “Why Church Hill?” for the 25th Street Market #nonprofit #innovation #leadership #RVA https://t.co/On6FnunMKO
- Partnership for the Future’s 2019 graduating class sets the bar HIGH, securing a record $9.6M in scholarships!!! H… https://t.co/srftuviV6Y
- Jen Culhane’ dad… He was great. Text me if you need proof. https://t.co/2JspzRv7m5
- RT @irrationalshow: Diet Coke beat Tab- System 1 beats System 2… https://t.co/K0ne9r7kLR
- Great morning doing #strategy work the #MajorGifts team at the @alzassociation! An incredibly bright and passionate… https://t.co/0DS5Knvxrr
- Really strong agenda, and a good chunk of it on a non-super-human-science level 😉 #AAIC19
- Super https://t.co/TjtJzYaICP
- Excited to be w/ @MgmtCentre at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference to work their razor-sharp… https://t.co/aJIOzpUWg1
- RT @irrationalshow: We’re all addicts: ‘We’re competing with sleep… and we’re winning” CEO Netflix… https://t.co/KErtlN70yX
- RT @jprbarry: A very interesting talk by Dan ArielyWhat makes us feel good about our work? | Dan Ariely #BehavioralEconomics #economics #m…
- RT @bernardrossmc: My new article on #stories #behavioraleconomics @NonProfitTimes will be on web next week. https://t.co/27BsNpjqqR
- Excited to be presenting on Strategy Mapping with @bernardrossmc @BridgeConf!!! We are both bummed that bad weather… https://t.co/rmZARdDZTK